Orwell 32″ Double Bowl Undermount Copper Sink
The Orwell 32 in. double-bowl undermount kitchen sink is designed at commercial-grade standards with 16-gauge solid copper and finished with hand-hammered detail by an artisans' skilled touch. This high-quality, eye-catching sink is ideal for busy kitchens that are ready to impress. The rich, warm color of the Orwell's copper material is accentuated by the hand-hammered surface and antique copper finish. The Kandinsky features rear, offset drains on both sides to ensure maximum surface space is available in each of the equally sized bowls. The Orwell is a luxurious drop-in kitchen sink and offers seamless integration with a variety of countertop materials. Sinkology copper sinks are maintenance free: simply wash your sink with warm water and mild soap to keep them looking beautiful for years to come. Sinkology sinks are backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 32.25" x 18.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Orwell is designed at commercial-grade standards with 16-gauge pure copper and finished with hand-hammered detail by an artisan’s skilled touch.
- Built to last a lifetime, the Orwell is crafted with premium materials that are designed to last a lifetime and offered at the best price possible.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time under normal indoor use.
- The Orwell’s double-bowl design is perfect for busy kitchens with ample and separate spaces for washing, stacking, rinsing, and drying dishes.
- The Orwell is designed for a sleek undermount installation to fit with a wide range of countertop materials.
- Featuring rear, offset drains, the Orwell maximizes the amount of available surface space for premium functionality.
- A 33-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Orwell copper undermount kitchen sink.
- Complete your Orwell sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Morgon copper bottom grid (#SG016-14) is a custom-created protective grid designed for the Orwell undermount sink.
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Thanksgiving: Designing with Copper in Mind
Decorating for the holidays is part of all the hustle and bustle fun, right? For some of us it can be! For those of you that need a little bit more inspiration this season, we at Sinkology have come up with a look for the holidays to help you tie in copper beyond just your sinks.
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.