Rounded Copper Moscow Mule Mug – 2 Mug Set
Rounded copper Moscow mule mugs from Sinkology will help to keep your ice from diluting your cocktail. Sinkology copper mugs are made with a polished copper handle that doesn’t transfer body heat so that your cocktail won’t prematurely warm. The rounded version of our Moscow mule copper mugs provide 2 fl. oz. of extra capacity (for a total of 22 fl. oz.) and a little more heft than the standard straight-sided version of our copper mugs. Maintaining a cold temperature helps to extend the carbonation of ginger beer, ales, and other carbonated beverages, keeping supreme fizziness from your first sip to your last. Plus, it looks great next to your copper kitchen sink or copper bar sink. Perfect for parties. Each mug comes with a lifetime warranty.
- 4.375” high, 3.5 inch diameter
- Each solid copper mug has 22 fl. oz. capacity and weighs 0.95 lbs
- The perfect barware to complement your copper bar sink, and is perfect for a Moscow mule station at parties
- Each mug is handmade from pure, solid copper and has no inner tin or aluminum lining
- The solid copper handle is designed to not transfer body heat from your hand which helps keep your drink cold longer, and helps keep ice from diluting your drink
- Hand wash only, food safe, not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
- As always, please drink responsibly
ON THE BLOG
A Quick and Easy Moscow Mule Recipe
In case you haven’t had one, you’re missing out on a piece of American history by not having tried a Moscow mule. This classic cocktail, first concocted over 75 years ago, is a crisp, refreshing, fizzy libation that is traditionally served in a copper mug. Some experts say that the copper mug enhances the flavor and...
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...