Rounded Copper Moscow Mule Mug – Single Mug
Sinkology rounded copper mugs provide the ideal chill needed to keep your cocktail cool. The rounded version of our moscow mule copper mugs provide an additional 2 fl. oz. of extra capacity (total of 22 fl. oz.) and a little more heft than the standard version. The conductive nature of copper will help to keep your ice from diluting your cocktail and has a cool, refreshing feel against your lips. All Sinkology copper mugs are made with a polished copper handle that doesn’t transfer body heat so that your cocktail won’t prematurely warm. The cold temperature also helps to maintain the carbonation of ginger beer, ales, and other carbonated beverages, keeping supreme fizziness from first sip to last. Some experts even say that the copper mug enhances the flavor and aroma of the Moscow Mule and other drinks. Plus, it looks great next to your copper kitchen sink or copper bar sink. Maintenance of these mugs is simple - just hand-wash and let dry for a classic patina look, or polish to a shine with copper cream. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- 4.375” high, 3.5 inch diameter
- 22 fl. oz. capacity solid copper mug that weighs 0.95 lbs
- The perfect barware for any party or to complement your copper bar sink
- Handmade from pure, solid copper with no inner lining – direct copper contact to your drink creates a unique, classic taste
- Copper helps keep your drink cold longer and keeps your ice from diluting your cocktail, and copper handles your body heat away from your drink
- Copper will age naturally and form a rich patina that gives each mug a unique look
- Hand wash only, food safe, but not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
- As always, please drink responsibly
ON THE BLOG
A Quick and Easy Moscow Mule Recipe
In case you haven’t had one, you’re missing out on a piece of American history by not having tried a Moscow mule. This classic cocktail, first concocted over 75 years ago, is a crisp, refreshing, fizzy libation that is traditionally served in a copper mug. Some experts say that the copper mug enhances the flavor and...
The Ultimate Guide to Home Renovations: Permits
Embark on your home renovation journey with confidence. Sinkology's essential guide to building, plumbing, electrical, and environmental permits ensures your kitchen and bathroom upgrades are compliant, safe, and smoothly executed.
10 Key Considerations for Choosing the Perfect Kitchen Faucet
Embark on a journey with us to unlock the secret of the perfect kitchen faucet selection! We know you're all about style and functionality in your kitchen, and so are we. Sinkology's guide is your trusted companion, here to walk you through the essential factors.