Solid Copper Moscow Mule Mug – Single Mug
Sinkology copper mugs provide the ideal chill needed to keep your cocktail cool through the conductive nature of copper. These solid copper mugs will help to keep your ice from diluting your cocktail and will hit your lips with a cool chill every time you drink. When using a Sinkology copper mug, drink by the polished copper mug's handle that doesn’t transfer body heat so that your Moscow Mule or other cocktail won’t prematurely warm. The cold temperature also helps to maintain the carbonation of ginger beer, ales, and other carbonated beverages, keeping supreme fizziness from first sip to last. Mugs are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- 4.875” high, 3.5 inch diameter
- Straight sided mugs are 20 fl. oz. capacity and weigh 0.8 lbs
- The perfect barware to complement your copper bar sink and great for parties
- Handmade from pure, solid copper at our workshop
- Solid copper mug has no inner lining – no tin or aluminum
- Copper is a great conductor and helps keep your drink cold longer – helping to maintain fizziness of carbonated beverages and helping to keep ice from diluting your cocktail
- Hand wash only, food safe, not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
- Please drink responsibly
ON THE BLOG
A Quick and Easy Moscow Mule Recipe
In case you haven’t had one, you’re missing out on a piece of American history by not having tried a Moscow mule. This classic cocktail, first concocted over 75 years ago, is a crisp, refreshing, fizzy libation that is traditionally served in a copper mug. Some experts say that the copper mug enhances the flavor and...
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...