Austen 36″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Matte Black) Kit
The Austen-Stellen All-in-One Kit is ideal for busy kitchens that truly serve as the heart of the home. The Austen’s 36" oversized bowl creates the functional space you need to make the most out of your kitchen sink while still maintaining the graceful, clean look of a classic apron-front farmhouse sink. The Austen is designed with a wide, open basin and ample surface space for stacking dishes, filling pots and pans, and preparing your family’s food. The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust. This kit also includes Pfister’s Stellen faucet in Matte Black. The bold, minimalist faucet brings a modern touch to kitchens of all styles and pairs perfectly with both stainless steel and black appliances. The Stellen’s simplicity, functionality, and contemporary appeal are a perfect addition to the Austen farmhouse kitchen sink.
This All-in-One kit includes a classic basket strainer drain in stainless steel, a coordinating bottom grid to protect the surface of your sink, a scrubber, and our signature Fireclay Care IQ kit to keep your sink looking like new. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 33" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Austen-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Harper farmhouse fireclay sink (#SK495-36FC), Pfister Stellen single-handed faucet in Matte Black, Sinkology Wagner bottom grid (#SG017-31ST), Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Austen fireclay sink features a single, extra-wide bowl with a centerset drain, ample surface space, exposed apron front, and 10″ side walls.
- Our SureFire fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- We make farmhouse-style installation easier by creating our sinks with smooth, flat surfaces, and even 90° side walls.
- The Austen comes in a Crisp White color, and its surface is sealed with our proprietary sealant to add durability and create a smooth, non-porous surface that is easy to clean.
- Stellen single-handle pull-down faucet retracts automatically
- Faucet spray head offers three distinct water settings; easy to use with one hand
- Made with durable 7-guage stainless steel, the Wagner (#SG017-31ST) is a gorgeous and functional addition to your Austen fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink. Sinkology’s bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) included in kit
- Fireclay Care IQ kit contains cleaning and maintenance products specifically for fireclay material
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.