Bradstreet II 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
The Bradstreet II Fireclay All-in-One design kit by Sinkology makes purchasing the perfect farmhouse sink and faucet easy. Sinkology Fireclay kitchen apron front sinks are handmade from durable genuine fireclay to provide the most stain resistant finish in available. Sinkology fireclay sinks are fired at over 2100 degrees to bond the glaze and clay for life long durability. Designed for life and protected by a lifetime warranty all Sinkology and Pfister products are guaranteed to last. This kitchen design kit includes an hand finished Pfister rustic bronze faucet, matching soap dispenser, crisp white Fireclay kitchen sink, heavy duty antique brown bottom grid and bronze strainer drain. Sinkology and Pfister have carefully selected each piece to ensure you are totally satisfied.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDES: Fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister Ashfield rustic bronze faucet, soap dispenser, bronze basket strainer, vinyl coated brown bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ Kit, and free scrubber
- DRAIN INCLUDED: strainer drain is designed for use without garbage disposals
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- HEALTH: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pforever Seal – advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- BOTTOM GRID: Heavy duty 7 gauge bottom grid included to protect your sink and priceless dishes
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.