Josephine 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain) in Summer Night Matte Black
Getting a high-end feel when you tackle DIY jobs, while still balancing everything else in your life, can be tough. The drop-in Josephine fireclay kitchen sink is the perfect answer that provides high-end elegance and beauty with a quick-and-easy replacement installation. Once in-place, the striking farmhouse apron and large single bowl of this kitchen sink ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength. Purchasing the sink as a kit makes shopping easy as it includes a beautiful matte black faucet, a matching drain, a fitted bottom grid, and more.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kit includes: Josephine Drop-In Kitchen Sink (Matte Black Fireclay), Pfister Stellen Faucet (Matte Black), Alder Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid (Matte Black), Disposal Flange and Stopper (Matte Black), Fireclay Care IQ Kit, Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber
- Quick-Fit, drop-in style makes for an easy
- DIY retrofit job Single bowl maximizes available space
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Summer Night is an ultra-modern matte black that adds compelling depth to your space
- Cabinet Size: 36 in. recommended
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.