Josephine 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Satin Gold) Kit
The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is showstopper. The eye-catching appeal of the Josephine’s exposed apron front is combined with the unexpected gold of the Stellen faucet for a modern, elegant look. Sinkology’s Josephine sink offers ample surface space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The Josephine is a Quick-Fit sink designed for retrofit installation without significant modifications to existing counters and cabinets. The Stellen is a single-handle pull-down faucet that is easy to use and adds a bright and modern touch to this sink set. Together, the Josephine sink and Stellen faucet are a bold and beautiful centerpiece for the heart of your home.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 18" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Jackson drop-in fireclay sink (#SK450-34FC), Pfister Stellen faucet in Satin Gold, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors and the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades
- The Josephine is handcrafted by artisans with Sinkology’s SureFire material: a fireclay that is fired at 2100° to lock in durability and create a strong, even surface.
- The 34” bowl is large enough to stack, clean, and rinse dishes all at once. The rear-positioned drain maximizes usable surface space for ultimate functionality.
- Pfister’s Stellen faucet in Satin Gold is a single-handle faucet that is easy to use and adds a trendy, elegant touch to this classic farmhouse sink.
- The Stellen’s pull-down spray head offers three distinct water settings that can be easily changed with a single hand.
- The Stellen features the TiteSeal Mounting Technology, eliminating the need for putty or silicone during installation, and the Pforever Seal with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink. It is proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit contains everything you need to clean and restore your Sinkology fireclay kitchen sink with minimal effort.
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Drop-in Farmhouse Sink Dreams Do Come True With The Josephine.
Ever since we moved into our home, we have wanted to replace our sink and faucet. For the longest time I’ve been drooling over the apron front farmhouse sinks. However, we couldn’t get it in our budget to replace the sink AND the countertop. That is until Sinkology came out with the Josephine drop-in farmhouse sink!