Josephine 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain) in Summer Night Matte Black
The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is dark and dreamy. This bold combination features the Josephine Quick-Fit farmhouse kitchen sink. The ample surface space and single-basin design offers plenty of room for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals—and the Matte Black finish gives a modern, unique touch to the classic design. This kit pairs the Josephine with the Stellen faucet, is a single-handle pull-down faucet that is simple to use and easy to love. Together, the Josephine sink and Stellen faucet create a statement for the center of your home.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a matte black bottom grid, matte black basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Josephine Matte Black sink (#SK450-34FC-MB), Pfister Stellen faucet in Matte Black, Sinkology basket strainer drain in Matte Black (#TB35-06), Sinkology Rinaldi bottom grid in Matte Black (#SG014-28MB), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors and the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal and fast, simple upgrades.
- Handcrafted by artisans with Sinkology’s SureFire material that is fired at 2100° to lock in durability and create a strong, even surface.
- The 34″ bowl is large enough to stack, clean, and rinse dishes all at once.
- Stellen single-handle faucet in Matte Black is easy to use and adds a contemporary, European touch.
- Pull-down spray head features a button to easily switch the three distinct water settings.
- TiteSeal Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone during faucet installation.
- The Sinkology Rinaldi bottom grid (#SG014-28MB) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel; proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s matte black basket strainer drain (#TB35-06) is constructed with solid brass constructed with solid brass.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit contains everything you need to clean and restore your Sinkology fireclay kitchen sink with minimal effort.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.