Adams 36″ Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Adams copper farmhouse kitchen sink is handcrafted from pure, solid 16-gauge copper by skilled artisans. The extra-large 36" single-bowl design offers plenty of space for daily dishes, while the exposed apron front and rich copper finish create an eye-catching highlight to any kitchen space. The apron wraps 2.5" on each side allowing for flexible undermount or drop-in installation options. Like all Sinkology sinks, the Adams is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee that your sink will perform as expected every day, every year, for life.
- Dimensions: 35.65" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 32" x 18" x 8.5"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Adams is handcrafted by skilled artisans from 16-guage pure, solid copper. The hand finished detailing is unique on every sink, and the premium material is both luxurious and durable enough for busy households.
- Delivered with pre-installed sound-dampening pads on all sides, the Adams minimizes extra noise from pots and pans while maximizing functionality.
- The Adams is ideal for families who love to cook and entertain: the extra-large 36″ single-bowl design offers plenty of space for stacking, rinsing, and cleaning dishes while still maintaining functionality and beauty.
- The Adams bowl features a rear, off-set drain to maximize the usable surface space of the sink. This design feature also offers improved under-sink storage by keeping pipes and connections towards the rear of your cabinet.
- The Adams features an exposed front that apron wraps 2.5 in. on each side to create a beautiful, eye-catching canvas to showcase the hand-hammered detailing of the rich, antique copper surface.
- Easily install the Adams sink as either an undermount farmhouse kitchen sink or drop-in farmhouse kitchen sink. Both options offer a secure installation while showcasing the beauty of the sink and maintaining the functionality of a classic farmhouse design.
- The Adams is part of Sinkology’s VENTURE Collection of farmhouse-style antique copper kitchen sinks that come in a variety of layouts and bowl options. Start your next home adventure with the VENTURE line of sinks from Sinkology!
- Sinkology recommends a 36 in. minimum cabinet base for safe and secure installation of the Porter kitchen sink.
- Complete your Adams sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Sinkology copper sinks are designed for busy households and require minimal care: simply wash your sink with soap and water and use the Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101) to refresh your sink’s surface as needed.
- Like all Sinkology sinks, the Porter comes with Sinkology’s Everyday Promise lifetime warranty: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected every day, every year, for life.
ON THE BLOG
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.