Austen 33″ Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink in Oceanside Matte Blue
Give your kitchen a bold new look—with a touch of intrigue—with the Austen 33" fireclay farmhouse sink from Sinkology. This handcrafted, single-bowl fireclay sink is designed with reliable and durable SureFire fireclay material. The Austen is a beautiful focus point for any kitchen design. Its wide, deep farmhouse style bowl has ample space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. All Sinkology sinks are guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
The Austen single bowl, apron-front sink is part of Sinkology’s VIBE Collection—bringing inspiration to your home with a variety of finishes and colors. Catch the best kind of blues with Oceanside, a beautiful, tranquil matte blue option in the VIBE Collection of farmhouse-style fireclay kitchen sinks. Inspired by beach-side views and the ocean’s calm mornings, Oceanside is ideal for kitchens that want to offer an unexpected view in the heart of their home.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 32" x 16.25" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Austen (SK493-33FC-MBU) features Matte Blue “Oceanside” finish
- Farmhouse design with exposed apron-wrap front and even surface
- Single-bowl layout with 3.5″center drain
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, solid material
- 36″ cabinets and professional installation recommended for farmhouse sink
- Grids and drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Wren Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG008-27ST), Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Add Color to Your Kitchen with the VIBE Collection of Colored Fireclay Sinks
The next wave of kitchen design is coming, and let’s just say we have a bright future ahead! At Sinkology, we obviously adore the classic charm of an all-white and neutral kitchen. From the stunning simplicity of our Sinkology farmhouse fireclay kitchen sinks to subtle shine with Pfister faucets, the calm and coziness of the style will never change. But there’s a new wave of designers and homeowners who are on the hunt for something different, and that different is beautiful, bright colors.