Josephine 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink in Summer Night Matte Black
Instantly change the look of any space with the Josephine 26" Quick-Fit farmhouse kitchen sink. Even in its efficient sizing, the Josephine 26" offers unparalleled durability due to the natural strength of fireclay material. The Josephine 26" is ideal for DIY projects because of its straightforward installation as a retrofit, drop-in farmhouse sink. Unlike traditional farmhouse kitchen sinks, the Josephine can be installed with existing countertops and cabinetry. This sink is handcrafted with SureFire fireclay material that is selected specifically for its durability and reliability—making this sink as functional as it is beautiful.
Sinkology’s VIBE Collection brings inspiration to a new level with bold colors on classic sink designs. This refreshed model of the Josephine 26" showcases a matte black finish —a beautiful ode to the beauty of clear summer nights. The matte black surface is an ultra-modern and clean style that blends beautifully with the farmhouse-style fireclay sink. The depth of the black finish is softened by the matted surface, just like the depth of a black summer night is softened by starlight.
- Dimensions: 25.75" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 23" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Josephine 26″ (SK452-26FC-3-MB) features a Matte Black “Summer Night” finish
- Farmhouse design with exposed apron-wrap front and even surface
- Compact, single-bowl layout with 3.5″center drain
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, solid material
- Sinkology’s Quick-Fit allows retrofit installation with existing countertops and cabinetry; 30″ cabinets recommended
- Drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Undermount Kitchen Sink Installation 101
Whether you call in the professionals or take this project on your own, today we break down the process you can expect to install your Sinkology copper or stainless steel undermount kitchen sink.
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Spotlight
Sinkology offers more than one farmhouse sink to suit every homeowner’s style. But what exactly sets each sink apart from the others? Today, we share three of our customers’ favorite fireclay sinks.