Taylor Undermount Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Taylor undermount single bowl Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sink in a brushed finish, offers a long-awaited update to a classic material. The Taylor's brushed finish brings an element of luster and shine to busy kitchens, while modern sound-dampening technology ensures the Taylor remains a visibly stunning, yet quiet, kitchen centerpiece. Handcrafted from durable 18-gauge solid stainless steel and individually hand-hammered to create a work-hardened surface that is unrivaled in the industry. As with all Sinkology kitchen sinks, the Fortify Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel is protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 31.25" x 18.25" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 29.25" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- Made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel–a refreshed, handcrafted take on a classic material that has graced kitchens for generations.
- Built with sound-dampening technology to minimize excess noise from pots, pans, and dishes. Not visible to the eye, the Taylor’s underside sound-dampening pads reduce distractions during holidays, celebration, and everyday life.
- In addition to offering an alluring design, the hand-hammered finish of the Taylor’s Crafted Stainless Steel material reinforces the durability of the sink. The 18-gauge stainless steel is condensed during the hammering process, which creates a highly durable and sturdy surface.
- The visible beauty of the Taylor undermount sink is multifaceted. The surface of the sink features hand-hammered details and a hand-brushed finish for a luxurious, bright centerpiece for your kitchen.
- Featuring Crafted Stainless Steel, the Taylor is hammered, finished, and brushed by expert artisans who know how to enhance the natural qualities of stainless steel into a perfect combination of strength, functionality, and remarkable style.
- Made with 18-gauge stainless steel, a premium material that offers ideal durability without adding to density or thickness of the sink. Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel surface is beautiful, yet it can withstand the bumps, drops, and scrapes that come from dishes, pots, and pans.
- Undermount installation design means you have complete control of how you install your sink as either an undermount or drop-in kitchen sink. The Taylor features an extra-large open bowl with a center drain, offering plenty of surface space for washing, stacking, and rinsing dishes.
- 33 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SinkSense Wren Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (Model #SG008-27ST)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks, the Taylor is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.