Taylor Undermount Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Taylor undermount single bowl Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sink offers a long-awaited update to a classic material. Modern sound-dampening technology ensures the Taylor adds beauty—but no noise—to your home. Handcrafted from durable 18-gauge solid stainless steel, the Taylor is individually hand hammered to create a work-hardened surface that is unrivaled in the industry. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a brushed surface; a polished finish is also available. This understated, matte finish offers a unique look to classic stainless steel. Our brushed finish matches existing stainless-steel faucets, but graciously hides scratches and fingerprints for extended life and beauty.
- Dimensions: 31.25" x 18.25" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 29.25" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- The Taylor undermount kitchen sink offers an oversized sink that is as beautiful as it is spacious. This model of the Taylor features a matte, understated brushed finish; a high-shine polished finish is available.
- The Taylor is made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel–a refreshed, handcrafted update on the classic stainless steel materials that has graced kitchens for generations.
- The Taylor is built with sound-dampening technology to minimize excess noise from pots, pans, and dishes. Not visible to the eye, the Taylor’s underside sound-dampening pads reduce distractions during holidays, celebration, and everyday life without compromising style and design.
- The hand-hammered finish of the Taylor’s Crafted Stainless Steel material reinforces the durability of the sink while created an unexpected, visually impactful surface design. The 18-gauge stainless steel is condensed during the hammering process, which creates a highly durable and sturdy surface that is ideal for today’s busy kitchens and families.
- The Taylor is sure to be a conversation piece: the surface is a beautiful tribute to the beloved stainless steel material, while the hand-hammering finish creates an intricate, eye-catching surface. Complete with the brushed finish, the Taylor adds subtle beauty and surprising luxury to kitchens of all styles.
- Featuring Crafted Stainless Steel, the Taylor is hammered, finished, and polished by expert artisans who know how to enhance the natural qualities of stainless steel into a perfect combination of strength, functionality, and remarkable style.
- The Taylor’s undermount installation design means you have complete control of how you install your sink as either an undermount or drop-in kitchen sink. The Taylor features an extra-large open bowl with a center drain, offering plenty of surface space for washing, stacking, and rinsing dishes.
- 33 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SinkSense Wren Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (Model #SG008-27ST)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks, the Taylor is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.