Thales Copper Bathtub w/ Overflow – 2 Faucet Holes
The Thales copper bathtub is designed to be the ultimate luxury for any bathroom design. The new 5 ft. the compact size of the Thales bathtub makes it the perfect size when you are trying to make a big impact in a small space. This model features a pre-drilled overflow and 2-hole faucet deck that makes installation easy. The pre-drilled 2-hole faucet deck makes installing your favorite faucet easy and highly functional. Each copper bathtub is carefully hand-finished in antique copper and protected by a durable and safe coating that impedes the natural patina process. Handmade from 14-gauge pure, solid copper, the Thales copper bathtub is durable and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 60" x 29.5" x 24"
- Bowl dimensions: 52.25" x 21.75" x 19"
- Drain size: 2"
- Compact 60-inch length is ideal for small bathrooms
- 2 pre-drilled faucet holes in deck (7 inch centers)
- Carefully hand-hammered and hand-finished
- Freestanding design creates a beautiful statement in your bathroom
- Comfortably fits 1 person
- Pre-drilled overflow hole and off-center side drain for comfort when sitting
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Designed to pair perfectly with any Sinkology copper sink
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Design to Inspire: Bathroom Edition
This month is all about exciting ways to use metallics in the bathroom. Whether you’re designing a brand-new bathroom or planning a refresh of your existing bathroom, think outside the chrome-fixture box with these new spins on metallic accessories.
The Thales Copper Bathtub: Designing with Copper in Mind
In this particular bathroom design, we focused on a contemporary farmhouse look and wanted to demonstrate how to wrap your room design around a copper bathtub. With painted wood, a handcrafted towel hook project, white cabinets, and old-world drawer pulls, this room screams rustic with an intentional, modern flair.