Thales Copper Bathtub w/ Overflow
The Thales 60-inch copper bathtub from Sinkology is thoughtfully designed to be the most affordable and functional copper tub available. This freestanding bathtub is handmade from 14-gauge pure, solid copper and is carefully coated with a durable finish that will ensure your copper bathtub looks beautiful for a lifetime. Every copper bathtub is skillfully hand-hammered and carefully finished by our team of skilled coppersmiths in our workshop, and each bathtub is also inspected and tested multiple times to ensure no leaks and perfect performance. The Thales freestanding copper bathtub was created to fit smaller spaces, yet make an enormous design statement in any bathroom. Featuring a unique faucet deck, installation of this tub is flexible and finding the perfect fit tub faucet is easy. Also included is a pre-drilled overflow hole and drain hole that is conveniently located off to the side of the bathtub. The Thales copper tub also comes with a pre-drilled 2 hole or 3-hole version and is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 60" x 29.5" x 24"
- Bowl dimensions: 52.25" x 21.75" x 19"
- Drain size: 2"
- Compact 60-inch length allows for maximum flexibility
- No pre-drilled holes in faucet deck, designed to be cut onsite
- Features faucet deck for easy and simple tub faucet selection; 2-hole and 3-hole version available
- Freestanding design creates a beautiful statement in your bathroom
- Comfortably fits 1 person
- Pre-drilled overflow hole and off-center side drain for comfort when sitting
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Designed to pair perfectly with any Sinkology copper sink
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Thales Copper Bathtub: Designing with Copper in Mind
In this particular bathroom design, we focused on a contemporary farmhouse look and wanted to demonstrate how to wrap your room design around a copper bathtub. With painted wood, a handcrafted towel hook project, white cabinets, and old-world drawer pulls, this room screams rustic with an intentional, modern flair.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.