Thales Copper Bathtub w/ Overflow – 3 Faucet Holes
The Thales copper bathtub is designed to be the ultimate luxury for any bathroom design. The new 5 ft. compact size of the Thales copper bathtub makes it the perfect size when you are trying to make a big impact in a small space. This model features a pre-drilled overflow and 3-hole faucet deck that makes installation easy. The pre-drilled 3-hole faucet deck makes installing your favorite faucet easy and highly functional. Handmade from 14-gauge pure, solid copper, the Thales copper bathtub is durable and comes with a lifetime warranty. Each copper bathtub is carefully hand-finished in antique copper and protected by a durable and safe coating that impedes the natural patina process of copper and guarantees a lifetime of beauty.
- Tub dimensions: 60" x 29.5" x 24"
- Bowl dimensions: 52.25" x 21.75" x 19"
- Compact 60-inch length is ideal for small bathrooms
- 3 pre-drilled faucet holes in deck (8-inch centers)
- Pure, solid 14-gauge copper is carefully hand-hammered and hand-finished
- Freestanding design creates a beautiful statement in your bathroom, no matter the size
- Comfortably fits 1 person
- Pre-drilled overflow hole and off-center side drain for comfort when sitting
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Designed to pair perfectly with any Sinkology bathroom copper sink
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Thales Copper Bathtub: Designing with Copper in Mind
In this particular bathroom design, we focused on a contemporary farmhouse look and wanted to demonstrate how to wrap your room design around a copper bathtub. With painted wood, a handcrafted towel hook project, white cabinets, and old-world drawer pulls, this room screams rustic with an intentional, modern flair.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.