Austen 24″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Ashfield Bronze Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Get INSPIRED with Sinkology’s new All-in-One design kits! Featuring the Austen 24 in. single bowl fireclay kitchen sink and Pfister Ashfield pull-down kitchen faucet, this design kit combines the rich rustic bronze color and sleek design of a single-handle faucet with the eye-catching crisp white apron-front sink for a modern farmhouse style. Sinkology’s SureFire Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. The Austen is ideal for homes or rooms that have a limited footprint but endless creativity: the small style ensures you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space. From the protective grid and strainer drain to the spray-or-stream faucet head, this design kit includes everything you need for the kitchen of your dreams—including the sink! Your Sinkology fireclay sink, strainer drain, bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit and scrubber are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty, and Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. Sinkology’s INSPIRED line of products and our Austen design kits make it easy for you to transform even your home’s smallest rooms into beautiful spaces for life.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 24 in. single bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Ashfield 1-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet in Rustic Bronze; Sinkology Fuller Grid in Antique Brown (#SG007-23); Sinkology Strainer Drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01); Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101); Fireclay CareIQ Kit (#SARMOR-401)
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pforever Seal – advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- CABINET SIZE: 30 in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Wilcox II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!