Austen 24″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bridge Faucet (Polished Chrome) Kit
The Austen-Courant All-in-One Kit is a charming farmhouse combination. The Austen 24" fireclay sink is designed specifically for compact spaces like bar/prep areas, laundry rooms, and smaller kitchens. The Austen is constructed from Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material that has been fired at extreme temperatures to lock in durability and strength. The sink’s farmhouse style is complemented by the classic Courant Bridge faucet in polished chrome that features a striking bridge to connect the handles to the faucet spout.
This All-in-One kit is completed with a basket strainer drain in stainless steel, coordinating bottom grid to protect the surface of your sink, a scrubber, and our signature Fireclay Care IQ kit to keep your sink looking like new. All of our products come backed with a lifetime warranty: the Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Austen-Courant All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Austen farmhouse fireclay sink (#SK494-24FC), Pfister Courant Bridge faucet in polished chrome, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Venturi bottom grid (#SG009-23ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Austen’s compact 24″ design is ideal for small spaces
- Handcrafted with Sinkology’s durable SureFire fireclay material
- Features smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces and 90° side walls
- Beautiful exposed apron front and deep basin in farmhouse style
- Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach
- Faucet features distinct two-handle bridge for classic farmhouse style
- Sinkology Venturi bottom grid (#SG009-23ST) made of 7-gauge stainless steel; dishwasher safe; rubber feet protect from scratches
- Stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) included in kit
- Fireclay Care IQ kit contains cleaning and maintenance products specifically for fireclay material
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.