Turner 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bridge Faucet (Stainless) Kit
The Turner-Courant All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is a stunning combination that will make an impact on any kitchen design. Sinkology’s Turner farmhouse sink is handcrafted with our SureFire fireclay—one of the most durable on the market. The solid structure of the sink resists drops and bumps, while the signature glaze creates a shiny, solid surface that easily wipes down. Pfister’s Courant Bridge faucet is a sophisticated version of a classic two-handle bridge faucet. The classic stainless steel finish easily blends with existing kitchen appliances. Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies to keep your Turner sink looking like new. Sinkology partnered with Pfister to make it simple to design, buy, and install the kitchen sink of your dreams.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Turner-Courant All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Turner fireclay farmhouse sink (#SK404-30FC), Pfister Courant two-handle faucet in stainless steel, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Turner single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink is handcrafted with Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material that is durable, solid, and holds up to the demands of busy kitchens.
- The Turner offers the classic simplicity of a farmhouse kitchen sink: gentle slopes, exposed apron front, and Crisp White color.
- Ample surface space and a center drain make it easy to clean, rinse, and stack dishes, pots and pans.
- Pfister’s Courant kitchen faucet is an elegant update to a classic farmhouse style faucet.
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach.
- An optional side spray and deckplate are included with the Courant stainless steel faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.