Turner 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Satin Gold) Kit
The Turner-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is a perfect combination of modern European design with classic American charm. The Turner farmhouse fireclay sink offers graceful curves, a shallow basin for easy use, and one of the most durable surfaces on the market. The Stellen single-handle faucet in brushed gold adds a sleek, unexpected touch of glamour to this kitchen set. The All-in-One Kit comes complete with Sinkology’s Wren stainless steel bottom grid, stainless steel basket strainer drain, Sinkology Breeze scrubber, and Sinkology’s Fireclay Care IQ kit for simple maintenance. Sinkology partnered with Pfister to make it simple to design, buy, and install the kitchen sink of your dreams. Everything you need is inside! All of Sinkology’s products come backed by our Everyday Promise Lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Turner-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Turner fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister Stellen single-handed faucet in satin gold, basket strainer drain, Sinkology Wren bottom grid, and Fireclay Care IQ Kit.
- The Turner single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink captures the charm of a farmhouse sink with the intentional design of a shallow basin for easy, everyday use.
- The Turner is handcrafted with Sinkology’s SureFire material–a natural fireclay that is fired at 2100° to lock in durability and finished with our signature glaze for a smooth, highly protected surface.
- The gentle curves of the Turner are showcased in the graceful exposed apron front design.
- Pfister’s Stellen faucet in satin gold is a single-handle pull-down faucet that is easy to use and adds a modern, sleek touch to the charm of the Turner farmhouse sink.
- The Stellen’s pull-down spray head offers three distinct water settings that can be easily changed with a single hand.
- The Stellen features the TiteSeal Mounting Technology, eliminating the need for putty or silicone during installation, and the Pforever Seal with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.