Ganku 36″ Double Bowl Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Ganku 36 in. copper kitchen sink from Sinkology is a perfect example of functional art. This luxurious farmhouse kitchen sink features hand-embossed scroll work on the front apron for an additional eye-catching element. The Ganku is a natural centerpiece to any kitchen design, and it's sure to impress guests and visitors. The Ganku kitchen sink is an inspiration for kitchen design while still offering all of the functional benefits of a well-designed, artfully handcrafted farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Dimensions: 35.65" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 18" x 8.8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 15" x 18" x 8.8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Ganku is handcrafted with pure 16-gauge solid copper, and the depth of the color and beauty are highlighted by the hand-embossed scroll work on the exposed surface of this copper kitchen sink.
- The Ganku is designed with functional living in mind: it comes delivered with pre-installed sound-dampening pads on all sides to minimize noise and maximize functionality.
- The Ganku’s high-end design applies to the beautiful scroll on the front of the sink as well as its functional layout. The Renzan features two equally spaced, extra-deep 9″ bowls that offer ample space for stacking, rinsing, soaking, and cleaning dishes.
- Each bowl features a rear, off-set drain to maximize the surface space of the sink and offer both strainer drain and disposal drain options. This design feature also offers improved under-sink storage by keeping pipes and connections towards the rear of your cabinet.
- The Ganku is a unique work of art with its meticulous, hand-embossed scroll work that is boldly featured on the elegant exposed apron front that wraps 2.5 inches on each side for seamless installation and graceful edges.
- The classic farmhouse design of the Ganku copper kitchen sinks offers the charm of an exposed apron front but with the unexpected appeal of the rich, warm antique copper surface.
- The Ganku is part of Sinkology’s VENTURE Collection of farmhouse-style antique copper kitchen sinks that come in a variety of layouts and bowl options. Start your next home adventure with the VENTURE line of sinks from Sinkology!
- Sinkology recommends a 36 in. minimum cabinet base to ensure proper support for the Ganku copper kitchen sink.
- The Ganku has matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Sinkology backs all of its products with the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee that ensures your sink will perform as expected every day, every year, for life.
ON THE BLOG
The Ganku: Designing with the Sink in Mind
It’s that time of year again, which means a lot of mess in your kitchen if you are the cooking and baking type. Those messes do make for some good eats and also a lot of memories, so why not get some new accessories this year to make those times even more exciting? If you’re...
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.