Josephine 34″ Single Workstation Fireclay Sink with Cutting Board
The Josephine Workstation brings simplicity and style to any kitchen design. The Josephine fireclay kitchen sink is handcrafted with durable SureFire® material and features a beautiful exposed wrap-around apron front design. A built-in ledge securely holds a durable edge grain cutting board. The board can slide the entire length of the sink for easy chopping, dicing, rinsing, and cleaning. The Josephine comes from our ELEVATE Collection of sinks that feature Quick-Fit installation. This retrofit installation method means you can easily install the Josephine with minimal modifications made to kitchen cabinets and countertops. The Josephine is completed with a thick, protective gloss finish that adds another layer of durability and makes the surface of the sink easy to clean. The Josephine Workstation is fully backed with a lifetime warranty—the Sinkology Everyday Promise.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Josephine Workstation includes the Josephine 34″ fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink and custom-created solid-wood cutting board
- Josephine sink features extra-large single basin bowl: 33.85 in. x 24.25 in. x 9 in
- SureFire fireclay material is highly durable and easy to clean
- Handcrafted sink is created as a Quick-Fit design to easily install with minimal modifications made to existing countertops and cabinets
- This solid wood cutting board is crafted from high-quality hevea wood, which is known for its resistance to scratches and long-lasting durability
- The board is thick enough to be used outside of the sink on counters
- Built-in ledge for cutting board runs the entire length of the sink
- Durable edge grain cutting board can be easily removed for cleaning
- Compatible drains available and sold separately
- Sinkology products come with lifetime warranty – the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Drop-in Farmhouse Sink Dreams Do Come True With The Josephine.
Ever since we moved into our home, we have wanted to replace our sink and faucet. For the longest time I’ve been drooling over the apron front farmhouse sinks. However, we couldn’t get it in our budget to replace the sink AND the countertop. That is until Sinkology came out with the Josephine drop-in farmhouse sink!
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.