Parker 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink – 1 Faucet Hole
Getting a high-end feel when you tackle DIY jobs, while still balancing everything else in your life, can be tough. The drop-in Parker is the perfect answer that provides high-end elegance and beauty with a quick-and-easy replacement installation. Once in place, the striking fireclay farmhouse apron and single bowl design of this kitchen sink ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes - while staying compact for smaller rooms. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 25.75" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 23" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Quick-Fit, drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Bold farmhouse apron creates an alluring and central focal point
- Compact design is perfect for a small kitchen, home bar, laundry room, or tiny home
- Rear offset drain provides more cabinet space beneath
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 1
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Before and After: A New Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
After Alex and Megan renovated their bathroom with a copper bathtub and copper sink, they decided to spruce up their traditional kitchen with a more modern look and feel. They loved the Thales copper bathtub and the Bell copper drop-in sink that helped transform their bathroom into their own personal spa retreat, but they wanted...