Pollock 12″ Bar and Prep Copper Sink
The Pollock undermount copper bar/prep sink is handcrafted by highly trained artisans from 18-gauge pure copper. The solid surface is reinforced during the hand-hammering process and features Sinkology's proprietary aged copper finish for added protection. The Pollock is easy to clean and is guaranteed to remain beautiful for years to come. The 12-inch design ensures that even small spaces, like prep areas and laundry rooms, have access to luxurious designs and high-quality materials--all at the best price possible. The Pollock is constructed to exacting standards for hassle-free installation as a seamless undermount sink. Best of all, the Pollock comes with Sinkology's Everyday Promise: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected every day, every year, for life.
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 5"
- Bowl dimensions: 10" x 10" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- The Pollock bar/prep sink is handcrafted by our team of skilled craftsman, who apply the hand-hammered detail and rich copper finish.
- Sinkology uses only the finest materials for our sinks: the Pollock is made from 18-gauge solid, pure copper that is naturally durable and beautiful.
- At Sinkology, our mission is to create beautiful sinks for every home: the Pollock is created with the finest materials and the best price possible.
- The high-quality, naturally durable copper material is guaranteed NOT to turn green over time.
- The Pollock is constructed to exacting standards to ensure straightforward installation as a seamless undermount sink.
- The Pollock is completed with Sinkology’s proprietary rich, warm antique copper finish that adds a layer of durability and is easy to clean for low-maintenance living.
- Recommended drains for the Pollock sink are available in an aged finish to complete your sink: Grid Style Drain (#TG01-AG) and Pop-up Style Drain (#TP01-AG)
- Sinkology’s copper sinks are completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Bradstreet Fireclay Farmhouse Sink and the Pollock Copper Bar Sink: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Mid-century modern design is still everywhere. Straight lines, wooden furniture, dangling lights, bar carts, mirrors, and more make a home really sing with the flair of the 1950's. You can easily integrate this classic style throughout your home decor.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.