Angelico 33″ Double Bowl Drop-In Copper Kitchen Sink – 3 Faucet Holes
Rarely does “easy” and “beautiful” go together as well as it does with the Angelico. The drop-in design of this classic copper kitchen sink instantly elevates your space without an involved installation. The double bowl design allows space for washing and drying at the same time. Our durable, solid copper sinks are hand-hammered by skilled craftsman and protected by our lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Double bowl helps separate the clean dishes from the dirty
- Hand-hammered, solid 17-gauge copper is protected by our lifetime warranty
- Sound dampening pads reduce dish clatter, noise, and vibrations
- Antique Copper is aged to a medium-to-light tone for that classic copper look
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 3
ON THE BLOG
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).