Every work of art is the child of its age and, in many cases, the mother of our emotions. It follows that each period of culture produces an art of its own which can never be repeated.
- Wassily Kandinsky
Kandinsky Undermount Copper Sink
The Kandinsky double-bowl undermount kitchen sink is designed at commercial-grade standards with 16-gauge solid copper and finished with hand-hammered detail by an artisans' skilled touch. This high-quality, eye-catching sink is ideal for busy kitchens that are ready to impress. The rich, warm color of the Kandinsky's copper material is accentuated by the hand-hammered surface and antique copper finish. The Kandinsky features rear, offset drains on both sides to ensure maximum surface space is available in each of the equally sized bowls. The Kandinsky is a luxurious drop-in kitchen sink and offers seamless integration with a variety of countertop materials. Sinkology copper sinks are maintenance free: simply wash your sink with warm water and mild soap to keep them looking beautiful for years to come. Sinkology sinks are backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 32.25" x 18.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Kandinsky is designed at commercial-grade standards with 16-gauge pure copper and finished with hand-hammered detail by an artisan’s skilled touch.
- Built to last a lifetime, the Kandinsky is crafted with premium materials that are designed to last a lifetime and offered at the best price possible.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time under normal indoor use.
- The Kandinsky’s double-bowl design is perfect for busy kitchens with ample and separate spaces for washing, stacking, rinsing, and drying dishes.
- The Kandinsky is designed for a sleek undermount installation to fit with a wide range of countertop materials.
- Featuring rear, offset drains, the Kandinsky maximizes the amount of available surface space for premium functionality.
- A 33-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Kandinsky copper undermount kitchen sink.
- Complete your Kandinsky sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- The Kandinsky is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our lifetime guarantee that your sink will perform as expected and maintain its beauty under typical indoor use for as long as you own the product.
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.