Orwell 18″ Bar and Prep Copper Sink
Even small rooms and spaces need big style. The Orwell undermount copper kitchen sink is perfect for compact spaces like prep areas, laundry rooms, or tiny homes. The single bowl ensures maximum workspace for washing dishes or prepping meals - even in smaller areas. Our durable, solid copper sinks are hand-hammered by skilled craftsman and protected by our lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Compact design is perfect for a small kitchen, home bar, laundry room, or tiny home
- Undermount style creates a seamless transition from sink to countertop
- Single bowl maximizes available space
- Hand-hammered, solid 16-gauge copper is protected by our lifetime warranty
- Sound dampening pads reduce dish clatter, noise, and vibrations
- Antique Copper is aged to a medium-to-light tone for that classic copper look
ON THE BLOG
The Sisley: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Sinkology not only creates unique and handmade nickel and copper sinks for your kitchen and bath, but we also hand-make copper bar and prep sinks. A bar sink is a perfect way to tie in copper sinks throughout your entire home design. Our newest copper bar and prep sink is the Sisley. The Sisley is a functional, yet luxurious bar...
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.