Seurat Bar and Prep Copper Sink
The Seurat drop-in handmade solid copper sink is compact in size but big in impact. The sink is handcrafted from solid copper that is reinforced during the hammering process. The 15-inch sink comes with a single pre-drilled faucet hole and a 2" drain hole for effortless installation and straightforward use. Sinkology selects its materials based on their quality and reliability, and we offer all our products at the best price possible. The drop-in design of the Seurat ensures a hassle-free installation and simple replacement of existing bar and prep sinks. The Seurat comes backed by Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 12" x 10.5" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 2"
- The Seurat bar/prep sink is crafted by highly skilled artisans to ensure ideal workmanship and hand-finished detail.
- When you start with great material, you get a superior product like the Seurat: Sinkology uses the highest-quality copper available at the best price possible.
- The Seurat is made from 16-gauge solid copper and is durable enough to withstand the needs of your busy bar and prep areas.
- Sinkology’s drop-in design makes the Seurat solid copper bar/prep sink easy to install or replace an existing sink.
- The Seurat features a single pre-drilled faucet hole for simple installation and compatibility with a variety of faucets.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green under typical indoor use.
- Matching compatible drain is available: Jr. Strainer Bar Drain with Removable Basket (#TB20-AC)
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with a proprietary antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.
A Quick and Easy Moscow Mule Recipe
In case you haven’t had one, you’re missing out on a piece of American history by not having tried a Moscow mule. This classic cocktail, first concocted over 75 years ago, is a crisp, refreshing, fizzy libation that is traditionally served in a copper mug. Some experts say that the copper mug enhances the flavor and...