Sisley 18″ Pro Bar and Prep Copper Sink
The Sisley Pro elevates any kitchen or bar space with added features designed for optimal use. The Sisley Pro is a larger, deeper sink with a 9" bowl with a 3.5" drain hole that is compatible with an InSinkErator garbage disposal drain for easy meal and drink prep. The luxuriously designed Sisley Pro is handcrafted from pure 16-gauge copper, and its natural durability is reinforced during the hand-hammering process. Sinkology selects all of its materials for their quality and reliability, and we offer the highest quality products at the best price possible. The Sisley Pro is designed to be installed effortlessly as an undermount sink, leaving countertops smooth and easy to wipe down. Like all Sinkology products, the Sisley Pro comes backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Sisley 18″ Pro bar/prep sink is a larger, deeper version of the Sisley sink that offers additional features for maximum functionality in any space.
- Sinkology’s team of highly skilled artisans put the finishing touches on the Sisley Pro sink: the hand-hammered detailing and antique copper finish create a stunning, unique surface on each Sisley Pro bar sink.
- The Sisley Pro is created from heavy-duty copper that is selected for its beauty and durability and offered at the best price possible.
- The Sisley Pro elevates any bar/prep area with a 9-inch depth for more optimal use of a prep space.
- To meet the needs of a more professional or high-use prep space, the Sisley Pro features a 3.5-inch drain that is compatible with an InSinkErator disposal drain for easy cleanup and food prep.
- The Sisley Pro is designed especially for a seamless, luxurious undermount installation for smooth counter surfaces and easy replacement of existing sinks.
- Sinkology keeps the renovation process easy. The Sisley Pro has matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Gehry copper bottom grid (#SG002-14) is a custom-created protective grid designed for the Sisley Pro bar/prep sink.
- Sinkology’s copper sinks are completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sisley: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Sinkology not only creates unique and handmade nickel and copper sinks for your kitchen and bath, but we also hand-make copper bar and prep sinks. A bar sink is a perfect way to tie in copper sinks throughout your entire home design. Our newest copper bar and prep sink is the Sisley. The Sisley is a functional, yet luxurious bar...
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.