Angelico 33″ Drop-In Copper Sink – 4 Faucet Holes
The Angelico drop-in kitchen sink is designed to make an impact in any kitchen. The Angelico copper kitchen sink by Sinkology is a handcrafted by skilled artisans from 17-gauge pure, solid copper. The hand-hammering finishing process reinforces the natural durability of copper, while the antique copper finish offers a stunning, easy-to-clean surface. This version of the Angelico features four pre-drilled faucet holes on the reinforced faucet deck for added durability. The Angelico's drop-in design and included hardware makes it simple to replace existing kitchen sinks. Sinkology keeps your kitchen renovation simple with matching drains and a custom-created bottom grid. As with all Sinkology sinks, The Angelico is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 17" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.50"
- The Angelico is handcrafted by Sinkology’s team of highly skilled artisans out of 17-gauge pure, solid copper.
- The Angelico comes with four pre-drilled faucet holes on a reinforced faucet deck for added durability.
- Sinkology’s drop-in design and included hardware make the Angelico solid copper kitchen sink easy to install.
- The Angelico drop-in kitchen sink is an affordable way to instantly upgrade any space.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Angelico copper drop-in kitchen sink.
- Sinkology keeps the renovation process easy. The Angelico has matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Custom-made bottom grid available in antique brown: Rohe Bottom Grid (#SG003-29).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Angelico: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The kitchen is the hub of the home, and the sink is the most used spot in your entire kitchen, so you want to choose wisely. Your sink will dictate what color countertops you will need, which will reflect in your cabinet color choice, then your floor choice, then your wall color choice…
The Angelico: Designing with the Sink in Mind – Part 2
The Angelico drop-in kitchen copper sink launched in late 2015 and quickly became one of Sinkology’s most popular sinks. With its large single bowl and easy DIY install design, it offers a lot of benefits for someone looking to quickly and easily update their kitchen to make a stunning impact. Soon, the Angelico copper sink...
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.