Angelico Drop-In Copper Sink – 4 Faucet Holes
The Angelico drop-in kitchen sink is designed to make an impact in any kitchen. The Angelico copper kitchen sink by Sinkology is a handcrafted by skilled artisans from 17-gauge pure, solid copper. The hand-hammering finishing process reinforces the natural durability of copper, while the antique copper finish offers a stunning, easy-to-clean surface. This version of the Angelico features four pre-drilled faucet holes on the reinforced faucet deck for added durability. The Angelico's drop-in design and included hardware makes it simple to replace existing kitchen sinks. Sinkology keeps your kitchen renovation simple with matching drains and a custom-created bottom grid. As with all Sinkology sinks, The Angelico is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 17" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.50"
- The Angelico is handcrafted by Sinkology’s team of highly skilled artisans out of 17-gauge pure, solid copper.
- The Angelico comes with four pre-drilled faucet holes on a reinforced faucet deck for added durability.
- Sinkology’s drop-in design and included hardware make the Angelico solid copper kitchen sink easy to install.
- The Angelico drop-in kitchen sink is an affordable way to instantly upgrade any space.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Angelico copper drop-in kitchen sink.
- Sinkology keeps the renovation process easy. The Angelico has matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Custom-made bottom grid available in antique brown: Rohe Bottom Grid (#SG003-29).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty