Austen 33″ Fireclay Farmhouse Bow Front Kitchen Sink
The customer-favorite, the Austen farmhouse fireclay kitchen sink, gets a modern update with the curved apron front. The bow front provides an added design detail without compromising functionality. The single bowl and left-side rear drain ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 33.25" x 20.9" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 31.2" x 19.1" x 9.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Large single bowl maximizes available space
- Bold farmhouse apron creates an alluring and central focal point
- Left, rear offset drain provides more cabinet space beneath
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.