Parker 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink – 1 Faucet Hole
Getting a high-end feel when you tackle DIY jobs, while still balancing everything else in your life, can be tough. The drop-in Parker fireclay kitchen sink is the perfect answer that provides high-end elegance and beauty with a quick-and-easy replacement installation. Once in place, the striking farmhouse apron and large single bowl of this kitchen sink ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Quick-Fit, drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Bold farmhouse apron creates an alluring and central focal point
- Rear offset drain provides more cabinet space beneath
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 1
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Drop-in Farmhouse Sink Dreams Do Come True With The Josephine.
Ever since we moved into our home, we have wanted to replace our sink and faucet. For the longest time I’ve been drooling over the apron front farmhouse sinks. However, we couldn’t get it in our budget to replace the sink AND the countertop. That is until Sinkology came out with the Josephine drop-in farmhouse sink!
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.