Josephine 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink in Morning Latte Matte Tan
Instantly change the look of any space with the Josephine 26" Quick-Fit farmhouse kitchen sink. Even in its efficient sizing, the Josephine 26" offers unparalleled durability due to the natural strength of fireclay material. The Josephine 26" is ideal for DIY projects because of its straightforward installation as a retrofit, drop-in farmhouse sink. Unlike traditional farmhouse kitchen sinks, the Josephine can be installed with existing countertops and cabinetry. This sink is handcrafted with SureFire fireclay material that is selected specifically for its durability and reliability—making this sink as functional as it is beautiful.
Sinkology’s VIBE Collection brings inspiration to a new level with bold colors on classic sink designs. This refreshed model of the Josephine 26" showcases “Morning Latte.” Like the first sip of coffee, this color option is warm and welcome as part of the VIBE Collection of farmhouse-style fireclay kitchen sinks by Sinkology. The matte surface of the sink sits comfortably next to high-shine solid countertops or perfectly complements the natural colors of wood surfaces.
- Dimensions: 25.75" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 23" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Josephine 26″ (SK452-26FC-3-MT) features a Matte Tan “Morning Latte” finish
- Farmhouse design with exposed apron-wrap front and even surface
- Compact, single-bowl layout with 3.5″center drain
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, solid material
- Sinkology’s Quick-Fit allows retrofit installation with existing countertops and cabinetry; 30″ cabinets recommended
- Drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Add Color to Your Kitchen with the VIBE Collection of Colored Fireclay Sinks
The next wave of kitchen design is coming, and let’s just say we have a bright future ahead! At Sinkology, we obviously adore the classic charm of an all-white and neutral kitchen. From the stunning simplicity of our Sinkology farmhouse fireclay kitchen sinks to subtle shine with Pfister faucets, the calm and coziness of the style will never change. But there’s a new wave of designers and homeowners who are on the hunt for something different, and that different is beautiful, bright colors.