Austen 24″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Wheaton Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Bring inspiration and easy living home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits featuring Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of fireclay farmhouse sinks! The Austen 24 in. single bowl fireclay kitchen sink is paired with the Pfister Wheaton stainless steel faucet for a classic kitchen sink solution. This design kit offers the soft, graceful curves of the one-handle stainless steel faucet and the strong, reliable, and eye-catching design of an apron-front sink in crisp white. Sinkology Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. The Austen is ideal for homes or rooms that have a limited footprint but endless creativity: the small style ensures you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space. From the protective grid and disposal drain to the spray-or-stream faucet head, this design kit provides everything you need for an efficient and highly functional—yet beautiful—kitchen sink. Your Sinkology SureFire fireclay sink, ISE-compatible disposal flange, bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit, and scrubber are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty The Everyday Promise, and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. Sinkology’s INSPIRED line of products and our Austen design kits make it easy for you to transform even your home’s smallest rooms into beautiful spaces for life.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 24 in. single bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Wheaton 1-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel with matching top-filling soap dispenser; Sinkology Venturi Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG009-23ST); Sinkology ISE-Compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03); Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101); Fireclay CareIQ Kit (#SARMOR-401)
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: High-arc spout for added clearance and reach in Stainless Steel with advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee.
- CABINET SIZE: 30 in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Wilcox II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty Our Everyday Promise.
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.