Austen 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stainless Faucet Kit
Inspiration comes to your home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits. Featuring the Austen 33 in. double bowl fireclay kitchen sink and Pfister Pfirst faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of functionality, affordability, and beauty. The Pfister Pfirst faucet provides the trusted reliability of Pfister in a simple, clean design created for daily use. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sink for everyday beauty. The Austen is masterfully crafted with a crisp white finish, and the double bowl layout provides space for soaking, hand washing, drying, and stacking dishes without compromising utility and functionality of the second bowl. Combined with the dependable Pfister Pfirst faucet, this All-in-One kit offers a traditional style with modern enhancements for families looking for premium design without paying premium costs. Sinkology Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. Your Sinkology fireclay sink, strainer drain, InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain, bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit, and scrubber are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty, and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. The Austen All-in-One design kit from our INSPIRED collection blends the classic look of a traditional fireclay farmhouse sink with modern enhancements for easy functionality and premium appeal.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 15" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 16" x 15" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 33 in. double bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Pfirst 1-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Sinkology Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel; Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03); Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03); Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101); Fireclay CareIQ Kit (#SARMOR-401)
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Stainless Steel high-arc spout for added clearance and reach with advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee.
- CABINET SIZE: 36 in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.