Austen 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Zuri Faucet Kit
Bring culinary inspiration and professional-grade design to your kitchen with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kit featuring the Sinkology INSPIRED collection Austen 33 in. double bowl fireclay kitchen sink. The Austen design kit brings high-end functionality to your home’s kitchen with the culinary-inspired Pfister Zuri kitchen faucet. The easy elegance of the Austen farmhouse sink is completed by the upscale, contemporary design of the Zuri faucet. A unique three-function spray head lets you control the flow of water with spray, stream, and pause options, and you can easily adjust temperature and volume with the single-handle design. The Austen is masterfully crafted with a crisp white finish, and the double bowl layout provides space for soaking, hand washing, drying, and stacking dishes without compromising utility and functionality of the second bowl. Plus, the reliability and durability of Sinkology’s fireclay sinks mean you can work with confidence knowing that your sink is guaranteed not to chip, crack, stain, or rust—for life. From the protective grid and multiple drain options to the high-arc, spiral-spring faucet, this design kit includes everything you need for the kitchen of your dreams—including the sink! Your Sinkology fireclay sink, strainer drain, InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain, bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit, and scrubber are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty, and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. The Austen All-in-One design kit from our INSPIRED collection blends the classic look of a traditional fireclay farmhouse sink with modern enhancements for easy functionality and premium appeal.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 15" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 16" x 15" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 33 in. double bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Zuri 1-handle, pull-down culinary kitchen faucet in Polished Chrome; Sinkology Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel; Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03); Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03); Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101); Fireclay CareIQ Kit (#SARMOR-401)
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Polished Chrome high-arc spout for added clearance and reach as well as three-function spout with spray, stream, and pause options. Also comes with advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee.
- CABINET SIZE: 36 in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
Home Tour with Liz from @Desert Decor
If you’re like us, you LOVE to see what’s going on in other people’s homes…especially when it comes to décor and design. We are so excited to share that Liz of @DesertDecor recently welcomed us to her Arizona home! Liz’s home tour has everything you want—beautiful spaces, the secrets to her kitchen renovation, and advice on how to get started creating an inspiring space in your own home.