Austen 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
The Austen-Ashfield All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is the pinnacle farmhouse kitchen sink. The Austen’s classic farmhouse design showcases an oversized single-bowl layout. The 9"depth gives plenty of room for filling the sink, while the 33" width gives ample surface space and room to stack pots, pans, and dishes. The Austen comes with a gorgeous, smooth exposed apron front that is an immediate focal point for any kitchen design. Handcrafted from Sinkology’s SureFire material, the Austen’s fireclay construction is durable and beautiful. The heavy-duty sink is finished with our signature sealant to offer added shine and increased resistance to scratches, scrapes, and stains. The Austen’s bright Crisp White color is offset by the richness of the Rustic Bronze color of the Ashfield faucet. The Ashfield’s high arch and gentle slope create a beautiful traditional look that complements the minimalist design of the sink. Your sink is completed with Sinkology’s basket strainer drain in Antique Copper and Sinkology’s Johnson bottom grid in Antique Brown to protect the surface of your sink. This kit also includes a Sinkology Breeze Scrubber and Fireclay Care IQ cleaning supplies to keep your sink looking beautiful for years to come. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 32" x 16.25" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Austen-Ashfield All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Austen farmhouse fireclay sink (#SK493-33FC), Pfister Ashfield faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sinkology Johnson bottom grid in Antique Brown (#SG004-27), Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Austen is a large farmhouse-style kitchen sink with a centerset drain, ample surface space, exposed apron front, and deep side walls.
- The Austen is handcrafted with SureFire, Sinkology’s fireclay material that is fired at 2100° to solidify the material into one of the most durable on the market.
- Sinkology’s farmhouse fireclay sinks are designed for easier installation with smooth, flat surfaces and 90° side walls.
- The Ashfield offers a rich Rustic Bronze color that coordinates perfectly with the Austen’s Crisp White color.
- The Ashfield’s pull-down spout and single-handle design are ideal for busy kitchens—quickly change the flow of water from a single toggle on the spray head.
- The Ashfield comes with an advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a Pforever Seal never-leak guarantee.
- This kit includes the Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27) in Antique Brown. The 11-gauge steel grid is dishwasher safe and comes with rubber feet to prevent scratches. Proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s basket strainer drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01) is included in your Sinkology All-in-One kit.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.