Austen 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bridge Faucet (Bronze) Kit (Disposal Drain)
The Austen-Courant All-in-One Kit brings home the charm and beauty of a traditional farmhouse look. The Austen’s classic design features an oversized single-bowl layout with a centerset drain and solid, flat surfaces. The size of the sink offers significant room for stacking dishes and cleaning pots and pans. The Austen comes with a gorgeous, smooth exposed apron front that is beloved in farmhouse-style sinks. Paired with the elegant Courant Bridge faucet, this combination offers old-world appeal in a modern home. Handcrafted from The heavy-duty sink is made with SureFire fireclay and finished with our signature sealant to offer added shine and increased resistance to scratches, scrapes, and stains. The classic farmhouse design is accented by Pfister’s Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze. The rich color creates a beautiful balance of bright white and warm brown that fits beautifully in kitchens of many styles. The Courant is an elegant, updated version of classic two-handle design with a curved spout for added clearance.
This All-in-One kit includes Sinkology’s InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain in Antique Copper and Sinkology’s Johnson bottom grid in Antique Brown to protect the surface of your sink. You will have everything you need to maintain the look of your sink with a Sinkology Breeze Scrubber and Fireclay Care IQ cleaning supplies. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 32" x 16.25" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Austen-Courant All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Austen farmhouse fireclay sink (#SK493-33FC), Pfister Courant Bridge Faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sinkology Johnson bottom grid in Antique Brown (#SG004-27), Sinkology Disposal Drain in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Austen is a large farmhouse-style kitchen sink with a centerset drain, ample surface space, exposed apron front, and deep side walls.
- The Austen is handcrafted with SureFire, Sinkology’s fireclay material that is fired at 2100° to solidify the material into one of the most durable on the market.
- Sinkology’s farmhouse fireclay sinks are designed for easier installation with smooth, flat surfaces and 90° side walls.
- The Courant’s elegant dual-handle design offers a traditional style. The bridge connects the handles to the spout to create a unique look on the classic style of the faucet.
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach, critical factors in areas with minimal sink space available.
- An optional side spray and deckplate are included with the Courant Rustic Bronze faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee.
- This kit includes the Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27) in Antique Brown. The 11-gauge steel grid is dishwasher safe and comes with rubber feet to prevent scratches. Proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s disposal flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01) is compatible with InSinkErator disposal drains and comes included in your Sinkology All-in-One kit.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.