Austen 36″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Pfirst Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Inspiration comes to your home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits. Featuring the Austen 36 inch single bowl fireclay kitchen sink and Pfister Pfirst faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of functionality, affordability, and beauty. The Pfister Pfirst faucet provides the trusted reliability of Pfister in a simple, clean design created for daily use. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sink for everyday beauty. The 36 in. sink is a beautiful focus point for your kitchen and provides generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. Combined with the dependable Pfister Pfirst faucet, your kitchen sink will withstand the needs of your busy household without sacrificing authentic farmhouse style. Sinkology Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. Your Sinkology fireclay sink, InSinkErator garbage disposal drain, and bottom grid are covered with the exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty, and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucet’s finish and function last forever. The Austen 36 inch extra large single bowl farmhouse fireclay sink design kit from our INSPIRED collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 33" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Austen 36 in. single bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Pfirst 1-handle, kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Sinkology bottom Grid in Stainless Steel; Sinkology ISE-compatible disposal drain in stainless steel; Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber and Fireclay CareIQ kit
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen’s generous surface space is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our SureFire finish to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- SINK INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- CABINET SIZE: 36 inch minimum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Budget Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover Reveal
I am so incredibly excited to share our budget kitchen makeover reveal with you today! Ever since moving into this house, I’ve been looking forward to giving our kitchen a little face-lift. And while I’d love to give it a complete overhaul and pick out the fanciest of finishes to make my Pinterest dream kitchen come to life, that just isn’t in the budget right now. So instead, we selectively chose a few updates that we knew would give us the most bang for our buck! And I couldn’t be happier with the end result.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.