Bradstreet II All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bridge Faucet (Bronze) Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology’s All-in-One kits complete any sink project in a single box. Featuring Sinkology’s customer-favorite Bradstreet II farmhouse kitchen sink, this kit also includes the Pfister Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze. The Bradstreet II was handcrafted with busy families in mind. The 30" sink is handcrafted to showcase deep walls, generous surface space, and even surfaces for stacking dishes. The Bradstreet II is made of solid SureFire material, some of the most durable fireclay available. The classic farmhouse design is accented by Pfister’s Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze. The rich color creates a beautiful balance of bright white and warm brown that fits beautifully in kitchens of many styles. The Courant is an elegant, updated version of classic two-handle design with a curved spout for added clearance. Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits includes everything you need for your sink project, including a bottom grid to protect the surface of your sink, a Sinkology basket strainer drain in Antique Copper, scrubber, and Fireclay Care IQ cleaning supplies. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Bradstreet II-Courant Bridge All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Bradstreet II farmhouse fireclay sink (#SK499-30FC), Pfister Courant Bridge in Rustic Bronze, Sinkology Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27), Sinkology basket strainer drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The 30″ Bradstreet II is made with Sinkology’s signature SureFire fireclay material that is hand-selected for its durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- The Bradstreet II offers the signature look of an authentic farmhouse sink with generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals.
- Designed for easier farmhouse installation with a level, flat bottom and 90° side walls.
- The Courant’s elegant dual-handle design offers a traditional style. The bridge connects the handles to the spout to create a unique look on the classic style of the faucet.
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach, critical factors in areas with minimal sink space available.
- An optional side spray and deckplate are included with the Courant rustic bronze faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee.
- Sinkology’s Johnson bottom grid in Antique Copper (#SG004-27) is made with 11-gauge copper and comes with rubber feet to protect against scratches; proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s antique copper basket strainer drain (#TB35-01) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- Fireclay Care IQ kit contains cleaning and maintenance products specifically for fireclay material
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...