Bradstreet II 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bronze Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology All-in-One kitchen design kits make purchasing a quality farmhouse sink and high quality Pfister faucet easy. We want to make the buying process simple when selecting a fireclay apron sink, quality faucet and required installation accessories. Sinkology Fireclay kitchen farm sinks are handmade from durable genuine fireclay to provide the most stain resistant finish in available. Our sinks are fired at over 2100 degrees to bond the glaze and clay for life long durability. This kitchen design kit includes an hand finished Pfister rustic bronze pull down faucet, crisp white Bradstreet II kitchen sink, heavy duty vinyl coated bottom grid and bronze strainer drain for use without a garbage disposal. Sinkology and Pfister have carefully selected each piece to ensure you are totally satisfied. We also protect all Sinkology sinks and all Pfister faucets with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDES: Fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister rustic bronze pull-down faucet, bronze basket strainer, vinyl coated brown bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ Kit, and free scrubber
- DRAIN INCLUDED: strainer drain is designed for use without a garbage disposal
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- HEALTH: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pfister Rustic Bronze Pull-Down Faucet
- COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- BOTTOM GRID: Heavy duty 7 gauge bottom grid included to protect your sink and priceless dishes
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.