Bradstreet II 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stainless Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister All-in-One kits are designed to make purchasing a high quality farmhouse kitchen sink and coordinating faucet effortless and affordable. The Bradstreet II fireclay kitchen design kit from Sinkology includes the necessary items to help you design and install the kitchen of your dreams. This farmhouse sink features a crisp white finish that brings timeless elegance to your kitchen. Sinkology Fireclay sinks are handmade from durable genuine fireclay and fired at precise temperatures to create the most durable and stain resistant finish available. The included Pfister Pfirst pull down faucet in stainless represents an incredible value and is protected by a Lifetime Warranty. Sinkology also includes a heavy duty 7-gauge stainless bottom grid and stainless steel InSinkErator garbage disposal drain for use with most ISE disposals.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDES: Fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister stainless pull-down faucet, stainless steel disposal drain, stainless steel bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit and free silicone scrubber
- DRAIN INCLUDED: disposal drain is designed for use with InSinkErator garbage disposals
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- HEALTH: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pforever Seal – advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- BOTTOM GRID: Heavy duty 7 gauge bottom grid included to protect your sink and priceless dishes
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.