Bradstreet II 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Wheaton Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology Fireclay farmhouse All-in-One design kits make purchasing a quality sink and faucet simply and affordable. The Bradstreet II fireclay kitchen sink is handcrafted from durable and genuine fireclay for ultimate durability. Fireclay apron sinks from Sinkology are protected by a Lifetime Warranty and guaranteed not to stain, crack, chip or rust. This kitchen design kit includes, Sinkology fireclay sink, Pfister faucet with soap dispenser in stainless, heavy duty 7-gauge stainless steel bottom grid and basket strainer drain in stainless steel. The Pfister Wheaton faucet combines traditional aesthetic with modern functionality. The included Pfister Wheaton faucet also features our new advanced docking system - one quick snap guarantees the spray head stays securely in place after every use.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDES: Fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister stainless pull-down faucet and soap dispenser, stainless steel strainer drain, stainless steel bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit and free silicone scrubber
- DRAIN INCLUDED: strainer drain is designed for use without garbage disposals
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- HEALTH: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pforever Seal – advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- BOTTOM GRID: Heavy duty 7 gauge bottom grid included to protect your sink and priceless dishes
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.