Bradstreet II All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Zuri Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister All-in-One kits are designed to make purchasing a high-end kitchen sink and faucet quick and easy. We successfully blend the clean classic look of fireclay kitchen sinks with the professional functionality of the Pfister Zuri faucet. This unique blend of styles create an elegant and beautiful all-in-one combo that makes updating your kitchen simple. The included Pfister faucet features pro-grade functionality in a luxurious polished chrome faucet. The combination of industrial spiral spring and docking bridge allows for precise lateral movement and maximum clearance and reach. Also included to maximize functionality and make installation easy is a stainless steel strainer drain and heavy duty stainless steel sink bottom grid. The Bradstreet II kitchen design kit is carefully selected to perform flawlessly and protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDES: Fireclay farmhouse sink, Pfister polished chrome faucet, stainless steel basket strainer, stainless steel bottom grid, Fireclay CareIQ kit and free scrubber
- DRAIN INCLUDED: strainer drain is designed for use without a garbage disposal
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- HEALTH: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- PFISTER FAUCET: Pfister professional grade polished chrome industrial styled faucet
- ZURI FAUCET: Culinary Pull-Down Kitchen faucet will help you accomplish any task with more efficiency and ease all while creating a stunning statement of style
- COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- BOTTOM GRID: Heavy duty 7 gauge bottom grid included to protect your sink and priceless dishes
ON THE BLOG
On Trend: Farmhouse Kitchens
Farmhouse style is back in a big way. In fact, it’s been one of the hottest trends in home décor for the last few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. And for good reason! Farmhouse style is warm, welcoming, low-maintenance and you can easily put your own spin on it to make it your own.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Decorating for Spring with Copper
Sinkology is proud to present Kendra Williams, a home decor expert, DIYer, furniture refinisher, and busy mom as a guest blogger. Kendra runs the blog at Momtique and she is here to share some design ideas and inspiration around designing your home with copper and around your copper sink. Springtime is here and I am one happy girl!!! I love the...