Jackson 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
The Jackson-Canton All-in-One Kit from Sinkology adds a warm, welcoming touch to any home’s kitchen. The crisp, clean design of Sinkology’s Jackson single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink is offset by the warm, classic design of Pfister’s Canton faucet in Rustic Bronze. The Jackson is handcrafted by artisans from our SureFire fireclay material, which is guaranteed not to crack, chip, stain, or rust and is one of the most durable materials in the market. Pfister’s understated Canton faucet has beautiful details and a simple, single-handle design. The Jackson offers simple installation as a drop-in sink, and the Canton faucet comes with a Quick Install tool to keep your home project moving forward.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like an antique copper bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Jackson-Canton All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Jackson drop-in fireclay sink (#SK411-33FC-WH), Pfister Canton faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-01), Sinkology Johnson copper bottom grid (#SG004-27), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Jackson single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink is made with solid SureFire material—Sinkology’s own fireclay material that is incredibly durable and designed to last a lifetime.
- The Jackson is designed for easy renovation. The drop-in installation style offers a straightforward replacement option so you can quickly and effortlessly upgrade your kitchen’s appeal with a bright, beautiful fireclay drop-in kitchen sink.
- The 9” bowl depth and ample surface space make it easy to clean, rinse, and stack dishes, pots and pans.
- The Canton faucet features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Canton comes ready for 1 or 3 hole installation with an optional deck plate included.
- The high-arc pull-down swivel spout and 75 in. braided nylon hose insure you get full range of motion and use of your kitchen sink.
- The Sinkology Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27) is dishwasher-safe and comes with rubber feet on the bottom of the grid to protect the surface of your sink. The Johnson is proudly made in the USA.
- This kit comes with Sinkology’s kitchen sink drain in antique copper with removable basket strainer for quick and easy cleaning.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.