Jackson 33″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Matte Black) Kit
The Jackson-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is a stunning combination. Sinkology’s Jackson sink is expertly crafted with solid SureFire material, our signature fireclay that is fired under extreme temperatures to lock in durability. The Jackson offers all of the benefits of fireclay in a convenient drop-in installation design. The matte black finish of the Stellen, combined with its high-arc spout, make a bold statement and contrasts beautifully with the Crisp White of the Jackson.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Jackson-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Jackson drop-in fireclay sink (#SK411-33FC-WH), Pfister Stellen faucet in matte black, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Jackson single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink is made with solid SureFire material—Sinkology’s own fireclay material that is incredibly durable and designed to last a lifetime.
- The Jackson is designed for easy renovation. The drop-in installation style offers a straightforward replacement option so you can quickly and effortlessly upgrade your kitchen’s appeal with a bright, beautiful fireclay drop-in kitchen sink.
- The 9” bowl depth and ample surface space make it easy to clean, rinse, and stack dishes, pots and pans.
- Pfister’s Stellen faucet in matte black is a single-handle pull-down faucet that is easy to use and adds a modern, bold touch to the traditional look of the Jackson fireclay sink.
- The Stellen’s pull-down spray head offers three distinct water settings that can be easily changed with a single hand.
- The Stellen features the TiteSeal Mounting Technology, eliminating the need for putty or silicone during installation, and the Pforever Seal with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.