Josephine 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Pfirst Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
The Josephine All-in-One Quick-Fit Fireclay kitchen sink brings SINKOLOGY ELEVATE and Pfister Faucets to your home. Featuring the Josephine Quick-Fit Fireclay drop-in single bowl kitchen sink and Pfister Pfirst faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of easy of installation, affordability, and beauty. The Pfister Pfirst faucet provides the trusted reliability of Pfister in a simple, clean design created for daily use. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sink for everyday beauty. The Josephine Quick-Fit sink is designed to make installation easy and works with most existing counter tops and cabinets. Traditionally farmhouse kitchen sinks were heavy and difficult to install and usually required counter top and cabinet replacement. No longer are stylish and classic apron front farm sinks reserved for total kitchen make overs, SINKOLOGY and The Home Depot make updating your kitchen easy and affordable. The Josephine is designed to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the classic look of an authentic farmhouse sink. All SINKOLOGY sinks are guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Josephine quick-fit drop-in farmhouse sink; Pfister Pfirst pull-down kitchen faucet in Stainless; Sinkology stainless bottom grid; ISE-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless (#TD35-03); Fireclay CareIQ kit and Scrubber
- IDEAL FOR: The Josephine is handcrafted to withstand the needs of busy family life and designed to be easy to install in existing cabinets and countertops
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for lead-free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- CABINET SIZE: 36 in. recommended
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Josephine is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.