Turner 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
The Turner-Canton All-in-One Kit features beautiful farmhouse-style design and premium usability. The Turner bowl is 8.5" in depth, which is slightly shallower than our deepest farmhouse sinks and makes daily tasks easier for the whole family. The farmhouse design features an exposed apron front, even side walls, and smooth surfaces. The sink is made with pure SureFire material, Sinkology’s fireclay that is highly durable and fired at extreme temperatures to lock in natural strength. The Turner is beautifully paired with Pfister’s Canton faucet in a beautiful Rustic Bronze finish. The Canton features a high-arc spout for added clearance and a simple design that maximizes space. The single-handle faucet is easily operated with one hand for added convenience.
This Sinkology All-in-One Kit includes the Johnson bottom grid, InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange in Antique Copper, scrubber, and cleaning supplies to keep your Turner sink looking like new. Our products come backed with a lifetime warranty—the Everyday Promise from Sinkology.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Turner-Canton All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Turner fireclay farmhouse sink (#SK404-30FC), Pfister Canton faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sinkology disposal drain in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), Sinkology Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- Handcrafted with Sinkology’s ultra-durable SureFire fireclay material
- The Turner features gentle slopes, exposed apron front, and Crisp White color
- Ample surface space makes it easy to clean, rinse, and stack dishes
- Canton faucet features single-handle design and high-arc spout for easy, convenient use
- The Canton complements farmhouse style in warm brown finish
- Faucet comes with Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee
- Sinkology Johnson bottom grid (#SG004-27) made with dishwasher-safe, 11-gauge stainless steel; finished in antique brown vinyl coating; rubber feet protect against scrapes; handcrafted in USA
- Sinkology’s Antique Copper InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange (#TD35-01) is included
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-401) contains cleaning and protective products for fireclay material
- Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; lightly scented; three-month no-odor warranty; Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.