Turner 30″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Zuri Faucet Kit
The Turner-Zuri All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is simultaneously sleek and charming. The Zuri faucet is irresistible to those who love to cook. The chef-inspired faucet features an industrial spiral spring and docking bridge for smooth, precise movements. The Turner farmhouse sink is created with Sinkology’s SureFire material, a natural fireclay that is unparalleled in durability. The Turner-Zuri combination is a must-have for serious cooks who don’t want to sacrifice style for function. Our SureFire material is easy to clean, sealed for added durability, and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. This All-in-One Kit comes complete with Sinkology’s Wren stainless steel bottom grid, stainless steel basket strainer drain, Sinkology Breeze scrubber, and Sinkology’s Fireclay Care IQ kit.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Turner-Zuri All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Turner fireclay farmhouse sink (#SK404-30FC), Pfister Zuri single-handle, pull-down culinary kitchen faucet in stainless steel, Sinkology stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Turner single-bowl fireclay kitchen sink is handcrafted with Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material that is durable, solid, and holds up to the demands of busy kitchens.
- The Turner offers the classic simplicity of a farmhouse kitchen sink: gentle slopes, exposed apron front, and Crisp White color.
- Ample surface space and a center drain make it easy to clean, rinse, and stack dishes, pots and pans.
- Everyday use is easy with Turner’s shallow basin and the high-arc, spiral spring retraction of the Zuri’s faucet sprayhead.
- The Zuri is designed to meet the demands of a high-end culinary kitchen. Its one-handle nozzle and three-spray is ideal for single-handed use.
- The high-arc design, decorative deckplate, and high-shine stainless steel finish create a stunning focal point for your kitchen.
- The Zuri comes with a Quick Install Tool from Pfister to speed up installation and the Pforever Seal never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Wren bottom grid (#SG008-27ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit includes products specifically designed to keep your Sinkology fireclay sink clean, bright, and clear of minor scrapes and scratches.
- The Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber is a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It is lightly lavender scented and comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101).
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.