Pauling Copper Bathroom Sink
The Pauling is unique and beautiful, exactly like a copper sink should be. This handcrafted custom copper sink is made from 18-gauge pure copper by Sinkology's team of skilled artisans. Our exclusive Dual-Flex Rim makes installation an effortless DIY project for either undermounting or drop-in. The Pauling copper sink is a work of art, with a hand-embossed scroll design in the sink basin.
- Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 17" x 12" x 5.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- A quick update to your bathroom that is highly functional and easy to install
- Individually handcrafted and embossed scroll design inside bowl
- Sinkology copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Dual-Flex Rim, allows for easy undermount or DIY drop-in installation
- Virtually maintenance free; just wash with soap and water
- Apply Sinkology Copper Armor to protect sink’s shine
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...